Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is great for a cool, refreshing treat on a hot summer day. Time indicated is freezing time.
- 2 cups low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 -3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- In a food processor, combine yogurt, pineapple, honey and food coloring; cover and process till smooth.
- pour 1/4 cupfuls into plastic molds or 3 oz cups with wooden sticks inserted for handles.
- freeze till firm, 8 hrs or overnight.