Shirl (J) 831's Note:
This is great for a cool, refreshing treat on a hot summer day. Time indicated is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 -3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1In a food processor, combine yogurt, pineapple, honey and food coloring; cover and process till smooth.
- 2pour 1/4 cupfuls into plastic molds or 3 oz cups with wooden sticks inserted for handles.
- 3freeze till firm, 8 hrs or overnight.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Fruity Ice Pops
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g