Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup pureed fruit (your choice)
- 2 cups regular tofu, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pureed fruit
- 2 cups regular tofu, well drained and cut into chunks
- 8 envelopes Equal sugar substitute or 8 envelopes other artificial sweetener
- Puree the fruit (or fruits of your choice) in a blender or food processor.
- Add the well drained tofu (cut into chunks).
- Add the sugar (or sweetener), and blend well- till smooth.
- Chill mixture until cold (about 1-2 hours).
- Pour chilled mixture into your ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.