Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
this is great for brunch or breakfast
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed, drained
- 12 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- blend cream cheese,, sugar and mayonnaise; fold in remaining ingredients.
- spread in an ungreased 13x9 freezer safe pan; cover with aluminum foil and freeze --
- remove from freezer and allow to soften before cutting into squares.