Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Makes a great breakfast or after school treat. Freeze in smaller batches for individual servings.
- 1 package Jello gelatin (reg or sugar free)
- 2 cans unsweetened pineapple chunks (w/ juice)
- 1⁄2-1 can clear soda pop (regular or diet, 7-up, ginger ale, etc)
- tropical mixed fruit juice
- chopped fresh fruit (, apples, grapefruit or orange sections, berries in season, grapes or any fresh fruit of your liking)
- Dissolve jello in 1/2-3/4 cup boiling water.
- Place all chopped fruit in a freezer safe bowl.
- Add dissolved jello, soda and fruit juice to cover fruit.
- (Adjusting fruit juice amount according to the quantity of fruit.) Cover and place in freezer overnight.
- Stir/break up prior to serving.
- If the mixture is in the freezer longer than overnight, it will need thawing time prior to serving.
- Note: If you want to use bananas, stir them in just prior to serving, otherwise they get mushy in the freezing process.
I guess it all depends on your metabolism because I wasn't hungry at all! Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions! I thought the recipe was fine.
This is not a good breakfast at all! You really should not say that because I had it as a breakfast and I just about died because I was so hungry. It tasted okay but still you should watch what you say. Raphaelle Sorry about my rude comments but really...