Makes a great breakfast or after school treat. Freeze in smaller batches for individual servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package Jello gelatin (reg or sugar free)
- 2 cans unsweetened pineapple chunks (w/ juice)
- 1/2-1 can clear soda pop (regular or diet, 7-up, ginger ale, etc)
- tropical mixed fruit juice
- chopped fresh fruit (, apples, grapefruit or orange sections, berries in season, grapes or any fresh fruit of your liking)
- 1Dissolve jello in 1/2-3/4 cup boiling water.
- 2Place all chopped fruit in a freezer safe bowl.
- 3Add dissolved jello, soda and fruit juice to cover fruit.
- 4(Adjusting fruit juice amount according to the quantity of fruit.) Cover and place in freezer overnight.
- 5Stir/break up prior to serving.
- 6If the mixture is in the freezer longer than overnight, it will need thawing time prior to serving.
- 7Note: If you want to use bananas, stir them in just prior to serving, otherwise they get mushy in the freezing process.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Fruit Slushy Stuff
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened pineapple chunks