Recipe by Courtly
this stuff is the best!!! so slushy and fruit and wonderful!
Top Review by Delusionalgemini333
I used this recipe for a school project and it was a big hit. I made a couple changes to accomodate my resources. Instead of peaches I used kiwi and it seemed too chunky so I ran it through the blender for a more slushy/smoothie texture. Very good and full of flavor!
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup orange juice concentrate