Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
this stuff is the best!!! so slushy and fruit and wonderful!
Make and share this Frozen Fruit Slush recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, stir the banans and lemonade concentrate until coated.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and freezer for 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 1 to 1 1/4 hours before serving so mixture becomes slushy.
I used this recipe for a school project and it was a big hit. I made a couple changes to accomodate my resources. Instead of peaches I used kiwi and it seemed too chunky so I ran it through the blender for a more slushy/smoothie texture. Very good and full of flavor!
SImple, easy, and open to variations. Thanks.
I made this for our family reunion this past weekend. It was a big hit. I loved it.