Recipe by Nancy Sneed
Wonderful summer treat and perfect when you're entertaining a large group. This comes from the home economist on a local TV news program.
Top Review by mainecooncat
This stuff is so good! You can keep it in the freezer for awhile to have on hand, too. Everyone I've ever served it to HAS to have the recipe. Great for showers and parties as well.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, undrained and chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, undrained