Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful summer treat and perfect when you're entertaining a large group. This comes from the home economist on a local TV news program.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, undrained and chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, undrained
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 45 minutes before serving.
This stuff is so good! You can keep it in the freezer for awhile to have on hand, too. Everyone I've ever served it to HAS to have the recipe. Great for showers and parties as well.
I have the same recipe and it is very refreshing in the summer. I make it easier to serve by putting it into dixie cups and then freezing. This makes individual servings that the kids love!
Wonderful slush recipe. Our guests loved it. One of our new favorite recipes. Thanks for sharing!!!