Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is non-alcoholic, but by all means, add your favorite vodka, rum, etc. that you wish. Just remember to adjust the water called for in the recipe with the amount of liqueur you use. This does make quite a bit, so scale back if you want. Freeze times are approximate as this is a hit and miss on times. Some freezers work faster and some seem to take forever to freeze anything.
- 591.47 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 170.09 g can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 177.44 ml lemonade concentrate
- 822.13 g can peach slices, undrained and chopped
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 425.24 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 283.49 g package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- Combine all ingredients.
- Blend in batches in a blender.
- Combine again and stir to mix.
- Cover and freeze in freezer until firm, at least 8 hours.
- Remover from freezer and stir. May have to let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before stirring.
- I've sometime put back in blender to blend again and make slushy.