8 hrs 20 mins
Carmen B.'s Note:
This is non-alcoholic, but by all means, add your favorite vodka, rum, etc. that you wish. Just remember to adjust the water called for in the recipe with the amount of liqueur you use. This does make quite a bit, so scale back if you want. Freeze times are approximate as this is a hit and miss on times. Some freezers work faster and some seem to take forever to freeze anything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained and chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 2Blend in batches in a blender.
- 3Combine again and stir to mix.
- 4Cover and freeze in freezer until firm, at least 8 hours.
- 5Remover from freezer and stir. May have to let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before stirring.
- 6I've sometime put back in blender to blend again and make slushy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Fruit Slush
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g