This is a wonderfully refreshing summertime freezer dessert, I usually prepare two of these, and keep one in the freezer for later. Plan ahead, this needs to freeze for 4 or more hours before serving. Prep time includes freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, drained (can use canned pears, sliced, or use both if desired)
- 1 cup green seedless grape (sliced in half if desired)
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry (without the juice)
- 2 large bananas, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1Prepare one 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl, dissolve the Jello powder in 1 cup of boiling water; mix very well until no powder remains.
- 3Add in the lemonade concentrate, and stir until melted.
- 4Chill the bowl in the freezer until slightly thickened (about 45 minutes).
- 5Remove from the freezer, and fold in the Cool Whip topping.
- 6Fold in the fruit.
- 7Pour into a prepared loaf pan.
- 8Freeze for 4 or more hours, or until firm.
- 9To serve, unmold and slice, or just scoop out of the loaf pan.
- 10*Note* to make unmolding easier, line the pan with plastic wrap or foil, leaving the plastic or foil hanging over the edges for easy removal.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Fruit Salad Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (1161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1720.5
- Calories from Fat 534
- Total Fat 59.3 g
- Saturated Fat 50.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 471.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 303.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 185.5 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: