Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderfully refreshing summertime freezer dessert, I usually prepare two of these, and keep one in the freezer for later. Plan ahead, this needs to freeze for 4 or more hours before serving. Prep time includes freezing time.
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, drained (can use canned pears, sliced, or use both if desired)
- 1 cup green seedless grape (sliced in half if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry (without the juice)
- 2 large bananas, sliced 1 inch thick
- Prepare one 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the Jello powder in 1 cup of boiling water; mix very well until no powder remains.
- Add in the lemonade concentrate, and stir until melted.
- Chill the bowl in the freezer until slightly thickened (about 45 minutes).
- Remove from the freezer, and fold in the Cool Whip topping.
- Fold in the fruit.
- Pour into a prepared loaf pan.
- Freeze for 4 or more hours, or until firm.
- To serve, unmold and slice, or just scoop out of the loaf pan.
- *Note* to make unmolding easier, line the pan with plastic wrap or foil, leaving the plastic or foil hanging over the edges for easy removal.