This is the kind of salad you'd have in the 40s. It's easy to put together and really creamy and delicious. I added a couple bananas too. Recipe courtesy of Southern Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- 2Fold in whipped cream, cherries, drained fruit cocktail, and marshmallows.
- 3Pour into a 1-quart freezer container.
- 4Garnish with additional maraschino cherries.
- 5Freeze fruit salad until firm.
Browse Our Top Tropical Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tropical Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 305.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g