Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My Aunt Pauline always had these at holiday dinners. They were one of my favorites and a fond childhood food memory. Just found the recipe. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (22 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in prepared topping.
- Line a muffin tin with papers and mound mixture into the papers.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.