Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A yummy rich and creamy dessert. It's like many other frozen fruit salads but a little lighter because it's made with Cool Whip. Also, because of the cream cheese, it's not overly sweet.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed enough to work with, do not drain
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Freeze in your favorite mold (I use a fluted bundt pan) for at least six hours.
- Set out 1 and a half to 2 hours prior to serving.