Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
A great finish to a dinner or as a light afternoon dessert.
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (125 g) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup banana, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, halved
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Drain pineapple and reserve liquid.
- Put 2 tbsp lemon juice into a measuring cup and add reserved juice to make 1/2 cup.
- Pour juice into small sauce pan and add gelatin, let soak for a few minutes, then heat up to dissolve. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl beat cheese, and mayonaise untill smooth and creamy.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows, banana, oranges, cherries, nuts and gelatin mixture. Mix well.
- Refridgerate for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream.
- Fold cream into fruit mixture and put into 5 inch loaf pan that's been lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze about 4 hours.
- To serve cut into slices.