Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Mrs. W.A. Vaiden of Hernando, MS. **Can be used as a salad or a dessert**
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup red maraschino cherry, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup green maraschino cherry, quartered
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups marshmallows, diced
- Combine cheese and mayonnaise, blend until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream, fruit, and marshmallows.
- Pour into 1-quart refrigerator tray.
- Freeze until firm.