Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy dessert for busy days, or just a treat. Leave it lump or put through a blender. I like it lumpy.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt or 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- Add orange juice, lemonade, bananas, crushed pineapple with juice, water and strawberries and mix well.
- Pour into 9x13 inch glass pan.
- Freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, let it sit out for about 5 minutes before attempting to cut.