Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat free milk. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 18 ounces raspberry yogurt (3 cartons)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze.