These are so much healthier than store bought. My kids love these, and you can't get any easier! You can use dixie cups to make or just pull out those trusty tupperware popsicle molds.
- 1 (12 ounce) can fruit nectar (Kerns brand found on the juice aisle in the grocery store)
- 4 -6 paper cups (dixie cups)
- 4 -6 wooden popsicle sticks
- pour nectar into dixie cups .
- Cover with foil.
- Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze.
My kids love these! I bought strawberry, peach and apricot nectars. Each can makes five little dixie cup popsicles. Thanks for posting!