Recipe by Carlie ;)
As a little girl, I used to love to help my mother in the kitchen. Together, we made this recipe. In fact, I remember printing it out after typing it up, and handing them out to my second grade class! I like it because it's easy, quick, and yummy for a summer day. It's also easy for kids to make, too!
- 1 fruit (depending on what kind you use, Use something that taste good frozen such as strawberries, bananas, )
- 1⁄2 cup fruit juice (depending on how many you plan to make , the juice should correspond to the fruit you picked, pineap)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the fruit into small pieces that fit into the cup.
- Next, place the small pieces into a plastic cup so they fill the bottom, and a little more.
- Now, pour the 1/2 cup of juice into the cup. Put a piece of aluminum foil across the cup and stick a popsicle stick into the middle of it.
- Place the cup into the freezer for 2 hours, or until solid.
- After 2 hours, take the cup out of the freezer. Jiggle the cup to see if it slides off. If not, take a pair of kitchen scissors and snip the bottom until it begins to slide off.
- Enjoy your fruity popsicle!