Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The credit for this one goes to Deb Palmer. Found the recipe in an old magazine. It looks wonderful! I haven't tried it yet but i can just picture eating this on a beautiful Summer day. Placing it here so i don't forget about it (and to run it through the nutrition analyzer) Ofcoarse using fat free/sugar free ingredients will help cut the calories! Cooking time is freezer time.
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches, drained and diced
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Combine all in large bowl (adding cool whip last).
- Pour into a 13x9x2 dish or cake pan.
- cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Note - this will keep for about a month in the freezer.
This might be a nice dessert for a warm summer day, but it's also GREAT TASTING on an unusually hot day in the autumn, too! Very easy to put together & if you like things sweet, this'll do it! Really liked the combo of peaches & cherry in this keeper of a recipe! Thanks for sharing!