Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I have been giving these to my kids since they were little. I make them more in the summer time. They are great on a hot summer day, very refreshing and good for you to.
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice (no water)
- 13 1⁄2 ounces crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 6 ounces Sprite or 6 ounces 7-Up soda
- put in plastic cups and freeze.
- You may also use Strawberries,apples or fruit coctail(drained).
- The servings will depend on what size cups you use, and the cooking time is freezing time.