Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The Claunch Cafe in Tuscumbia, Alabama, serves this Frozen Fruit Delight, on their Chicken Salad Plate! It is TDF, in my opinion!! Here is the recipe from their cookbook. (No copyright)(They serve it in the foil liners/cupcake foils.)It's located in downtown Tuscumbia, in the park near the waterfall. If you go, be early as it is crowded later and you might miss something.
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup pecans, broken
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into foil liners, in muffin pans, before freezing.
- Remove from freezer shortly before serving time to thaw slightly.
- Serve while still frozen.