This is the perfect summer dessert. No fuss, since you can make them early to serve later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Cut 9 of the cherries in half; chop the rest of them.
- 3Save the halved cherries and 18 oranges for garnish.
- 4Add pineapple, pecans, and chopped cherries to cream cheese.
- 5Fold in whipped topping and remaining oranges.
- 6Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- 7Spoon fruit mixture into cups; put 1 cherry half and 1 orange on top of each.
- 8Freeze until firm.
- 9Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Fruit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 41.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g