Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is very safe to say that I am addicted to making fruit cups. We eat them every morning for breakfast, and I am constantly trying new combinations of fruit. This is my latest- my favorite so far.
- 16 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 12 ounces pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, undrained
- 6 bananas, diced (yellow but not too ripe)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (bottled is fine)
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a very large bowl.
- Freeze in 1-cup increments.
- Thaw slightly before serving, to a slushy consistency.
AWESOME! What a lifesaver these delicious and on-the-go little frozen cups have become for those hectic days when nutritional value is getting stretched in my family's diet! I use unsweetened strawberries, but it still tastes plenty sweet to my crew. Thanks for posting!
Really delish, and really nice to have in the freezer to throw in a lunch. They soften quickly, I've found. Thanks so much for sharing your fruit combos!
These are delicious! The recipe makes lots of fruit salad, which I froze for future use. Awesome!