- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- kiwi, sliced
- strawberry, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place liners in a mini-cupcake pan.
- Put a wafer cookie, flat side up, in the bottom of each well.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice, and honey until smooth.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon on top of each cookie, then top the mixture with the fruit.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap, then place it in the freezer until the fruit bites are firm, about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove the tray from the freezer for 15 to 25 minutes before serving.
- Serves 12.