Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Family Fun Magazine - Cooking time is freezing time
Make and share this Frozen Fruit Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Place liners in a mini-cupcake pan.
- Put a wafer cookie, flat side up, in the bottom of each well.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice, and honey until smooth.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon on top of each cookie, then top the mixture with the fruit.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap, then place it in the freezer until the fruit bites are firm, about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove the tray from the freezer for 15 to 25 minutes before serving.
- Serves 12.