Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and refreshing. A nice addition to brunch. Super easy. Always requested by my kids.
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups superfine sugar
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 16 -24 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 16 -24 ounces crushed pineapple
- 6 bananas (diced)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-up
- Boil 3 cups water, then add 2 cups sugar and bring back to a boil. Turn off heat and add the orange juice concentrate. Let cool. Refrigerate the day before if you want.
- Combine all the fruit in a bowl, except hold out frozen raspberries until later.
- Divide the liquid into two or more one gallon freezer bags. Add equal amounts of fruit to each bag of orange juice sugar water.
- Freeze flat for several hours.
- When you are ready to serve, break up frozen fruit into serving bowl and let sit for about 30 minutes. Slush it up and add the frozen raspberries. Stir and pour a little bit of 7 up over the top. For a full batch of the frozen fruit, you would use the entire can of 7 up. If you are only using 1/2 the recipe, then use only 1/2 the 7 up.
- This is a great recipe to keep on hand in the freezer and pull out for a little treat.
- I hope you enjoy this as much as our family and friends do.