1/1 Photo of Frozen French Toast
Homemade french toast for a quick kid breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat all but the bread in a large bowl.
- 2Dip each slice of bread in mixture so it absorbs as much as possible.
- 3Brown on both sides in margarine over moderate heat.
- 5Freeze in single layer on greased cookie sheet overnite.
- 6Stack and wrap in foil and return to freezer until ready to use.
- 7To heat place slice in toaster until hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 224.3 mg
- Sodium 746.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g