1/4 Photos of Frozen French Fries
If potatoes are on sale, buy a bag and make your own frozen french fries. Prep and cooking times are approximate. The true time will depend, of course, on how many fries you make and how thick you cut them.
My Private Note
- 1Peel the potatoes and cut into french fries.
- 2Put the raw french fries in a ziplock bag and shake to coat with a little olive oil and cajun seasoning.
- 3Bake at 425 F until just done.
- 4Cool, then set the cookie sheet they were baked on in the freezer until they are frozen solid.
- 5Scoop them off with a spatula and store in 5 quart ice cream buckets.
- 6That way you can have as few or many as you like without having to go for an extra bag.
- 7To heat them up just throw them back in the oven on a cookie sheet at 425 F for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g