- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup canned fire-roasted diced tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped celery & tops
- 1 celery rib, with leafy top from the heart
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a blender, mix 1/2 cup ice cubes, the tomatoes, chopped celery, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining 1 cup ice and blend until slushy, about 15 seconds.
- Serve with the celery rib.