Recipe by Charlotte J
I was at my favorite store this spring and found these ice molds to make frozen shot glasses. The kit came with 2 mixes, Mango and Pomegranate shooter mixes. You will need the special molds to make these. Thought I'd post it here so I can throw away the cardboard recipe.
- 2 ounces mango shooter mix or 2 ounces pomegranate shooter mix
- 2 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the shooter mix and water together.
- Pour into molds to fill line marked on the inside.
- Put the lids securely in place and press down.
- Freeze until solid.
- Submerge in warm water for a short time, this will free the ice shots from the plastic.
- Gently shake and tap the ice shot out of the plastic.
- Do not twist plastic to remove ice as this may cause damage to mold.
- Add your favorite beverage and bottoms up!