Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
I grew up drinking Fruit Drinks from Frozen Custard in my home town. I found the recipe in my Mother in laws recipe box. This does taste very similar to the original recipe. Serve chilled over crushed ice to taste like their drink. Makes a gallon and 1/2.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 (6 ounce) cans water
- Let the frozen concentrates set on the counter for 1/2 hour before mixing.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Chill and serve over crushed ice.
- Makes a Gallon and 1/2 of drink.