6 hrs 15 mins
Grannie B's Note:
Served at a ladies Christmas dinner . . . so yummy that it can also be used as dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and lemon juice.
- 2Drain crushed pineapple and squeeze until nearly dry.
- 3Stir pineapple and cranberry sauce into milk/lemon mixture.
- 4Add marshmallows, pecans and food coloring.
- 5Fold in Cool Whip.
- 6Spoon into a 9X13 casserole dish.
- 7Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 8Cut into serving size squares.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Cranberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g