Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Served at a ladies Christmas dinner . . . so yummy that it can also be used as dessert!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 -2 drop red food coloring
- Combine milk and lemon juice.
- Drain crushed pineapple and squeeze until nearly dry.
- Stir pineapple and cranberry sauce into milk/lemon mixture.
- Add marshmallows, pecans and food coloring.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into serving size squares.