Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Served at a ladies Christmas dinner . . . so yummy that it can also be used as dessert!
Make and share this Frozen Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk and lemon juice.
- Drain crushed pineapple and squeeze until nearly dry.
- Stir pineapple and cranberry sauce into milk/lemon mixture.
- Add marshmallows, pecans and food coloring.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into serving size squares.