Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
One of my mom's old recipes. Good for the holidays, luncheons, showers, etc. Cook time is freeze time.
- 453.59 g jar cranberry-orange relish (OR equal amount fresh or frozen cranberries OR 1 lg. can jellied cranberry sauce)
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, reserve juice
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59-473.18 ml miniature marshmallow
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts (Mom always uses pecans)
- 255.14 g container Cool Whip
- Mix first 5 ingredients, including the pineapple juice.
- Gently fold in cool whip until thoroughly blended.
- Place in a 9x13x2 in container, or line muffin cups with paper.
- Freeze overnight.