- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped (or sub Cool Whip)
- 6 slices angel food cake (1/2 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line bottom of 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with heavy duty foil, set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in cranberry sauce.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in prepared pan.
- Top with the cake slices, (cut cake if needed to make fit).
- Repeat layers and end with cranberry mixture on top.
- Cover and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Use foil to remove from pan, then discard foil and cut into 8 slices.