Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will cool you off on a hot day.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini Oreo cookies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons multicolored candy sprinkles
- whipped cream (optional)
- In blender, process ice cream, ice cubes, milk and vanilla extract until thick and smooth.
- Stir in Oreos and sprinkles.
- Pour into 4 milkshake glasses.
- If desired, garnish with whipped cream and additional sprinkles.
I made this using the new vanilla oreo vanilla cookies. Hubby cannot have chocolate due to dialysis. He can't have carob either. This was very good and easy to prepare. I didn't have sprinkles so used a little bit of shredded coconut on top of the whipped cream! Yummmm!
This is a keeper. Thanks for posting.
I made this for my husband and he loved it! A little different from his usual milkshake with the Oreo cookies(which he also loves) and the sprinkles. Thanks Lainey! Made for Photo tag.