Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe comes from the Kraft cookbook. Children will love this dessert or after school snack. It only involves 4 ingredients...so its not very hard to make;even get the kids involved.
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 2 cups chopped Oreo cookies
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 8inch. square pan lined in foil. Mix frozen topping with chopped OREO's in large bowl. Spread whipped topping over crust.
- Freeze for 4hrs. or until firm. Cut into squares.