Recipe by Manda
Oh, the kids will LOVE these (and adults too!) I prefer to make homemade cookies (oatmeal raisin is the BEST!!), but you can also use refrigerated dough. You could probably even use store-bought cookies, but I have never tried that. These are so simple, and great to have stashed in the freezer for an instant snack or dessert. (Cook time does not include baking time for cookies)
- 1 (20 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated cookie dough
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine filling ingredients and mix.
- Prepare cookies, either homemade, or following package directions for refrigerated dough.
- Let cookies cool completely.
- Spread filling about 1/2-inch thick between 2 cookies.
- Wrap individually and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Store in freezer.