1/3 Photos of Frozen Coffee Smoothie
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2010 cookbook, Smoothie Heaven. Preparation time does not include the time needed to make the strong coffee or for it to cool & chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add brown sugar to freshly made hot coffee & stir until sugar has dissolved.
- 2Scrape seeds out of half of a vanilla bean & put them, along with the bean, into the hot coffee, then set aside for 10 minutes to infuse.
- 3Remove the vanilla bean & let the coffee cool, then put it in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 4When the coffee has chilled, peel the bananas & put them in a blender along with the coffee & almonds. Process until smooth, then add the ice & process until ice is roughly crushed.
- 5Pour into two glasses & serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Coffee Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: