Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Each tart is 7 points plus. Recipe source: WW Just 5. These take a few hours to freeze, not listed.
- 1 pint coffee fat-free frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) packagemini graham cracker pie crust (6 crusts)
- 6 teaspoons sugar-free fudge sauce
- Put frozen yogurt, hazelnuts and liqueur in food processor and pulse 4-5 times until blended.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt mixture into each crust; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon fudge topping.
- Freeze until firm (at least 3 -4 hours).
Made these with Hersheys milk fudge that I melted, and omitted the liqueur, because of the kids. Nevertheless, great little after school treats that everyone enjoyed. Enjoyed the flavor, and the richness of these. Made for PRMR..
What a delight these are! And so easy to make. Made as directed with Frangelico liquor and Hershey's chocolate topping since I had that on hand. Love the portion control! Thanks, ellie! Made for PRMR tag game.