Recipe by ellie_
Each tart is 7 points plus. Recipe source: WW Just 5. These take a few hours to freeze, not listed.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made these with Hersheys milk fudge that I melted, and omitted the liqueur, because of the kids. Nevertheless, great little after school treats that everyone enjoyed. Enjoyed the flavor, and the richness of these. Made for PRMR..
- 1 pint coffee fat-free frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) packagemini graham cracker pie crust (6 crusts)
- 6 teaspoons sugar-free fudge sauce