Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
One word: NUMMY!!!
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 1 quart healthy choice premium low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 chocolate sandwich style cookies, coarsely chopped
- reddi-wip fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Add hot water to instant coffee in small cup; stir until dissolved. Place ice cream in medium bowl. Add coffee and chopped cookies; stir until well blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch springform pan.
- Freeze 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into 10 slices to serve. Garnish with Reddi-wip and cherries, if desired. Store leftover dessert in freezer.