Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Southern Living. It is so much better than the ones you can buy at some coffee places. Very easy to make.
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk
- whipped cream (for Garnish)
- cinnamon (for Garnish)
- Process half of first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour coffee mixture into a large pitcher.
- Repeat with next half and pour into pitcher.
- Stir half and half into coffee minxture.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.
Real good recipe. Will definately make this again. I probably will not add quite as much sugar to the next batch. This one was just a little too sweet for my taste. For those who like their coffee really sweet, it will be just perfect the way it is. Thanks for the great recipe!
Nice recipe! I scaled this down for 2. Was nice and easy. Great taste.
Thanks for the great recipe! I used Splenda instead of Sugar, still Excellent!