Recipe by ~jb4~
This is from Southern Living. It is so much better than the ones you can buy at some coffee places. Very easy to make.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Real good recipe. Will definately make this again. I probably will not add quite as much sugar to the next batch. This one was just a little too sweet for my taste. For those who like their coffee really sweet, it will be just perfect the way it is. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk
- whipped cream (for Garnish)
- cinnamon (for Garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process half of first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour coffee mixture into a large pitcher.
- Repeat with next half and pour into pitcher.
- Stir half and half into coffee minxture.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately.