Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 35 mins
From Cool Whip.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almonds (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add milk, beating until well blended after each addition.
- STIR in coconut, whipped topping and extract. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer about 15 minute before serving. Let stand at room temperature until pie can be cut easily. Store leftover pie in freezer.
- Use Your Blender
- Place cream cheese, sugar and milk in blender container; cover. Blend on low speed 30 sec.; spoon into medium bowl. Gently stir in coconut, whipped topping and extract. Spoon into crust and continue as directed.