Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frozen popsicles made with coconut milk and pureed mango, so good!! A tropical recipe from the Caribbean.
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups diced ripe mangoes
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (can use raw or turbinado sugar)
- 2 tablespoons honey (I like raw, stevia would work too)
- Puree mango in the blender with 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and sugar and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining coconut milk, canned coconut milk and the honey; mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of mango puree into each popsicle mold then pour coconut milk mix, until all the molds are filled. Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 5 to 6 hours.
Made for PRMR! A nice refreshing treat. Very different than our usual but still we loved them. Maybe we will keep making these? Thanks