Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good! Great time to try it too! It's so easy! Try this out on your friends and family, and you'll get rave reviews. You can exchange ice cream flavors and the ice cream topping if you wish. You may want to make this a day ahead, or at least early in the day if having it same day. This recipe was on the bag of my grocery store brand coconut.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place peanut brittle between 2 sheets of waxed paper , and crush with a rolling pin. Combine shredded coconut with 1/2 cup of crushed peanut brittle and melted butter.
- Press into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Spoon ice cream evenly into pie crust.
- Spread fudge topping over ice cream and sprinkle with remaining coconut and the remaining crushed peanut brittle. Freeze.