Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Made for kickin' back & relaxin' while it is hot, hot, hot! Got this from www.Chow.com. Gonna have it made in the shade! Gosh its hot & sticky here now!
- 3 cups water, chilled
- 6 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 cup light rum
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Combine all ingredients in a large 2-quart container and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and chill in the freezer until mixture reaches the consistency of soft sorbet, about 24 hours.
- Once chilled, turn on the ice-cream maker and pour in the coconut mixture.
- Spin in the ice-cream maker until thick and slushy, about 20 minutes. Keep cocktail chilled in the ice-cream maker base while serving.