Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Source: Kraft NOTE: This dessert needs to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 61 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick) or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted (1 stick)
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened (4 cups)
- 1 quart Orange sherbet, softened (4 cups)
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet, softened (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Finely crush 37 of the wafers.
- Mix wafer crumbs, coconut, almonds and butter until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minute or until lightly browned; cool.
- Spread layers of each of the different flavored sherbets over cooled crust, freezing each layer until firm before topping with the next layer.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Top each with 1 of the remaining 24 wafers just before serving.
- Store any leftover dessert in freezer.