Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
Yummmmm! and easy to make in the food processor. Serve with berries.
- 300 g milk chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 150 ml water
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 600 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Blend chocolate in food processor until fine.
- Heat sugar and water over medium heat until sugar melts.
- Increase heat and boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour hot syrup into food processor with motor running.
- Add egg yolks, whole egg and cream.
- Process together until smooth.
- Grease 22cm cake tin and line with plastic wrap leaving plastic over edge to help remove torte when frozen.
- Pour mixture into tin and feeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer for 20 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges and serve with berries.