Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is so easy and it looks so pretty! How nice that we have things to help us along. Kraft newsletter.
- 3 cups milk
- Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (8 serving size) or Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (2 pkg. 4-serving size each)
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 16 Oreo cookies, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups.
- Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers& cover with foil.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minute before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates.
- Top each with a cherry.
- Store leftovers if you have any, in freezer.
I also saw this in the Kraft newsletter. It was fun and delicious! I used fat free milk and cool whip, and substituted 100 calorie pack Oreos for the Oreo cookies. It was great!