Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is stupid easy! Cook time is freeze time. You can stir in peanut butter cups, Skor bars, mini chocolate chips, Andes Candies, have fun!
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix, prepared
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or chocolate or what you like)
- whipped cream, Redi Whip (optional)
- chocolate bar (optional)
- Pour the pudding into a bowl and mix in the cool whip. Freeze until needed. You really don't need to freeze it if you just can't wait to eat it.
- I cover it with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or curls. Use a grater or veggie peeler.